Pantomath is a new age path breaker in the world of advisory and financial services with its corporate arms spread across investment banking, investment management, stock broking and corporate advisory. We are a group that provides a wide array of advisory and financial services to client base ranging from startups to large conglomerates. Headquartered in Mumbai, we are expanding our regional / associate office network in major financial centers across India.
Our Thought Leadership
Pantomath Investor Awareness and CSR Foundation is a non for profit organization registered u/s 80G of the IT Act has pledged to share knowledge. It is an investor education and awareness initiative by Pantomath Group. We being a socially responsible company, we optimally utilise our resources to bring larger good to the society. Our objective is to convert this knowledge into value for the benefit of society at large. Our team comprises of experts from diverse fields with years of rich experience.
Our Group Founder & MD Mr. Mahavir Lunawat, who is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and is board member of several policy making initiative bodies. He is Director of Association of Investment Bankers of India (AIBI), Chairman, National MSME Mission, (CAII), Center Council Member of Institute of Company Secretary of India. He played a crucial role as a member of Uday Kotak Committee on Corporate Governance. He is also a member of SEBI and BSE Working Group on SME Listing and was a member of Capital Market Committee, PHD Chamber.
Our team is a bunch of knowledge driven and motivated professionals who strive to learn on continuous basis. We believe that there is no limit to learning in one’s own life-time and it is the curiosity to learn which has led us to the leader’s spot today. Our team constantly works towards simplifying legal, financial and regulatory concepts, thoughts and theories in a layman’s language.
In our continuous endeavour towards educating investors, corporate and various stake holders of the market Pantomath organises various knowledge sharing programmes across the length and breadth of India.
Our knowledge sharing initiatives are highlighted as below:
- Pantomath SMEX-30 - It is first-of-its kind of SME index which captures price movement of selected 30 SME stocks listed on SME platforms.
Pantomath SMEX -30 was launched on March 6, 2014 and since then has generated around 80% CAGR.
It follows stringent methodology where companies with 3 years of existence, positive operating profit/ EDIDTA levels have been considered. To view the live update, click here…
- Media Coverage
- CNBC SME Corner - a daily show featured on CNBC Awaaz for which Pantomath Group is the knowledge partner.
SME Corner covers SME market capsules, expert views on trending stocks, gainers & losers, management interviews and daily dose on upcoming and ongoing IPOs.
This provides first-hand information on SME capital markets. Click here to view our videos…
- Research Publications
- BSE SME’s Centenary Ceremonial - It is another book which covers database of first 100/150 SME listed on exchanges. It captures their progress made, important trends and records made by them on the platform.
- Coffee Table Book - “Growing SMEs, Growing Maharashtra” is a research publication issued in a joint collaboration with the Government of Maharashtra. This book is a unique representation of Maharashtra’s SME landscape which is rich diverse and leading.
- Re-Cap - A weekly circulation which, recapitulates weekly updates on capital markets and macro-economic statistics. As the name suggests, it is a re-look at the week gone by.
It is news sharing in bit size sharing which will keep you updated.
It is our widely applauded and appreciated knowledge sharing initiative. Click here to sign up for Re-Cap
- Dictum - Is a series of knowledge sharing judicial pronouncements settling the contentious issues on Corporate Laws. It is a fortnightly publication sent across to our readers. To sign up for Dictum click here…
- Tax-Connect - Is our series of knowledge sharing initiatives towards sharing judicial pronouncements settling the contentious issues on Tax Laws. With Tax Connect we intend to share regular updates and amendments within tax law. To sign up for Tax Connect click here…
- Precursor: The Analysed Update - which are widely sought after in the industry. Our expert in-house research team develops unique research reports and shares deep insights of upcoming trend, market and investments. To receive Precursor updates in your inbox click here…
- Pantomath Newsletters - Add the feather to our cap of knowledge sharing initiatives by our corporate advisory team. These are regular legal and policy frame-work related updates shared with our clients and curious readers. To sign up for Pantomath Newsletters click here…